The patients whose organization has provided them with the insurance facility will need to follow policies and procedure of their respective organization. Before getting treatment against the health insurance, the patient should provide some documents to fulfil the requirement of the insurance company as well as of the hospital.
At the Murshid Hospital & Health Care Centre, for getting medical treatment against any personal or group insurance, either the organization or the insurance company should have Murshid Hospital & Health Care Centre on its panel. At the counter, the employee should provide a copy of CNIC, copy of service ID card, the company’s introduction letter confirming the eligibility of the employee for the medical treatment against corporate billing or group insurance. A proof of insurance coverage will be required for treatment under personal insurance.
If the period of stay of the admitted patient exceeds or the cost of treatment exceeds a certain limit defined by their insurance company or their employer, an additional approval will be required.
List of Insurance Companies on Murshid Panel
1. Adamjee Insurance Company Limited
2. Alfalah Insurance Company Limited
3. Allianz EFU Health Insurance
4. AsiaCare Health & Life Insurance Company Limited
5. Askari General Insurance Company Limited
6. Atlas Insurance Limited
7. Century Insurance Company Limited
8. Crescent Star Insurance Limited
9. Habib Insurance Company Limited
10. IGI Insurance Limited
11. Jubilee General Insurance Company Limited
12. Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited
13. Pak-Qatar Family Takaful
14. PICIC Insurance Limited
15. Saudi Pak Insurance Company Limited
16. Takaful Pakistan Limited
17. TPL Direct Insurance
18. The United Insurance Company of Pakistan Limited