Please note this feature is not active at the moment
For the convenience of our patients some of the lab reports will be available online very soon.
- You can access your lab reports by entering the user name and password provided to you on your payment slip.
- These e-Reports will be available for the period of three months from the date of the invoice.
- You can download and print your lab e-report at your convenience.
- Please note only pathology reports are accessible online. Reports like (ECG, X-Ray, ultrasound etc) are not available on this website. For getting radiology and other reports, please visit the hospital.
- If you are unable to access the website please check your security and firewall settings or contact your network administrator for further assistance.
- You can also get these lab reports from the hospital lab-counter.
- MH&HCC has ensured the secure access to e-reports through the website by providing the machine generated passwords to the patients on their payment slips.
- The patient must keep their payment slips safe and secure to prevent any unauthorized access to their lab e-reports.
- Lab e-reports transmission is encrypted for safe and secure delivery to your computers without any delay. However the possibility of manipulation and tampering the e-reports still exist, MH&HCC shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any change or omission done by anyone to these reports later.
- In case of any discrepancy or difference found between the electronic report and the original report maintained by the hospital, due to any reason, the original report shall always be deemed to be the final and authentic and shall always prevail over the electronic reports.
- It is advised in the interest of the patient that they should always collect the original report from the hospital, even if they have viewed and accessed their lab reports online.
This electronic lab reports is being transmitted by MH&HCC at the request of the Patient. MH&HCC shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever either for its receipt or non- receipt or any delay thereof for any reason whatsoever.