- Committed to improving community's health and serving the ailing humanity with passion
- Unity: We work together to achieve our goals.
- Passion: We are committed to improving community’s health and caring for the sick.
- Integrity: We act with transparency, honesty and fairness in all we do.
- Excellence: We seek to provide high quality clinical care.
- Murshid Hospital and Health Care Centre's goal is to provide healthcare facilities and awareness in line with medical standards to the surrounding marginalized population.
- We believe that health-care is a fundamental human right and should be available to anyone and everyone, either affordable or free of cost. Therefore none of the patient is turned away from our hospital or asked to pay for our services if they cannot. They are treated free with dignity through funds of Patient Welfare Association (PWA).
- The objective of the organization is to address the healthcare needs of the surrounding under privileged localities and communities who do not have access to proper medical facilities. The organization through its efficient and affordable out-patient and in-patient program is trying to address the needs of these people from the suburban areas. The hospital has skilled staff and departments with necessary equipment to meet the treatment needs of these communities.